A traditional Sikh wedding card, with a gold border on the flap fold and emblazoned with the image of Onkar, in the middle. This invitation card has a delicate floral all over motif going across the middle. This trifold card is one of the most traditional cards we have available.
This Sikh Invitation card comes with a matching red envelope and features a gold foil printed Onkar in the top left corner. As per the invitation card, the envelope also has a floral design along the bottom.
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 220mm x 110mm.
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Price includes 2 inserts (either Cream or White)
- Additional inserts available at 30p each
- Ready within 4 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 pieces
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 30p extra per insert