This card is perfectly designed for Muslim weddings. This red color card has beautifully crafted Bismillah Symbol and bride and groom name engraved with silver foil. The card has outlined with silver border and floral design which makes it gorgeous. Muslim Wedding Card M52 reflects Islamic unique traditions and customs which attracts your guests. We understand the uniqueness of Islamic culture and rituals, that’s why we are able to design a traditional wedding card with creative designs and patterns. Let us create your auspicious days more special with us.
Upon opening this Indian wedding card, you will see a flap at the bottom of the card, which can hold up to 5 inserts (please see additional images for the inside view).
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 220mm x 110mm.
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Price includes 2 inserts (either Cream or White)
- Additional inserts available at 30p each
- Ready within 4 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 pieces
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 30p extra per insert
How to order this Indian wedding card:
- Add the quantity required to the basket
- Check our Wedding stationery page to see if you require any other stationery
- Go to the basket and checkout using PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account)
- Whilst we aim to make sure our cards are in stock, as we sell on other platforms, we cannot guarantee stock availability. Should you order the wedding card and we do not have it in stock, a replacement card will be offered or if the customer chooses, a full refund will be provided
- Once the order is accepted, please email your wording to email@example.com
- We will then arrange for a digital pdf proof to be sent to you within 2 working days
- Once the proof has been approved, we will proceed to print your Indian wedding invites