Wedding Table Numbers
There are a number of wedding table number ideas that you can use for your special day. These include • A simple, elegant and classy idea is to have the name of the couple on each place setting. You could also add their initials or monogram.
• If you want something more unique, you could opt for a personalized numbers for tables at wedding. This will allow you to customize the design and style of the table numbers.
• Another option is to create an abstract pattern with the letters of the names of the bride and groom. For example, if they were named John and Mary, then you could use the letter M as the base for the pattern. Then you would simply change the colour of the M to match the colours of the bridesmaids dresses.
• Or you could go with a traditional wedding table numbers. The most common one is the use of the initials of both the bride and groom. However, this is not always practical because it may be difficult to find matching fonts.
The wedding table number can be used with the wedding seating chart It’s a good idea to keep the table number in the same colour scheme as the rest of the wedding decor.
Usually on the tables, you would find the table number, which would be on a stand so it can be seen from a distance. You would also have a wedding menu card on the table so your guests know what the food menu is for your function.
You should make sure that the wedding table numbers are easy to read and clearly visible.
Ideas for Wedding Table Numbers
If you are looking for some inspiration for your wedding table numbers, here are some examples:
• Use a large font size with black text on white background.
• Add a border around the edge of the table number.
• Make the table number bold and bright.
• Go with a solid colour like red, blue or green.
• Include the date of the wedding in the table number.
• Choose a different font than the rest of the wedding decor.
Silver Table Numbers
At CardFusion, we offer Silver table numbers. Our Silver table numbers are foiled, which gives them a luxurious shine. We mainly foil on white or black card. Black card is usually recommended as the Silver stands out more. We usually offer our silver table numbers in an A5 size, which is 148 x 210 mm / 5.8 x 8.3 inches.
Gold Table Numbers
Our Gold table numbers are also foiled and look amazing on both white and black cardstock. They also come in A5 size, which is 148 x 210 mm / 5.8 x 8.3 inches.
Gold table numbers are available in many different designs and styles. You can choose between simple gold foiled table numbers, you can write the word ‘table’ at the top of the card followed by the table number, you can have the actual table number written as a word i.e. ‘twelve’ in a stylish swoosh font, you can have the word table written at the top, followed by the table number, with the name of the couple getting married at the bottom along with the date of the function right at the bottom. There are a huge number of possibilities.
Cardstock For Wedding Table Numbers
We recommend using thick or heavy weight cardstock when creating wedding table numbers. This way, your table numbers will last longer.
If you’re looking for a specific type of paper for your wedding table numbers, here’s a list of some of the best options:
• White card – This is the most popular choice. It looks great and is very versatile. We use 320gsm White cardstock. With White card, you can also have a digital print around the card as well as foiling.
• Black card – This is another popular choice. It has a sleek modern look and works well with any theme. Black card has to be foiled and look amazing with mainly Gold and Silver foil.
If you have any questions or would like to place an order, feel free to contact us: Email: email@example.com, Phone: 0116 3737279.