Celebrate a blessed journey of love with our exquisite Islamic wedding card. Crafted with intricate artistry, this Muslim wedding invitation resonates with elegance. The ornate design, meticulously foiled in radiant gold, captures the intricate beauty of tradition.
At the heart of the card, the sacred Bismillah symbol shines in golden splendor, embracing the occasion with divine blessings. The couple’s names, gracefully foiled in gold, add a personalized touch that reflects their unique bond. Printed on luxurious blue cardstock, this invitation embodies the tranquil beauty of faith.
Our Islamic wedding card is more than an invitation; it’s a work of art that signifies a union blessed by Allah. Invite your loved ones to share in your joyous moment, as you embark on a journey guided by love and faith.
Elevate your celebration with this Muslim wedding invitation, an exquisite fusion of tradition and sophistication that promises an unforgettable event filled with blessings and happiness.
Upon opening this Indian wedding card, you will see a flap at the bottom of the card, which can hold up to 5 inserts (please see additional images for the inside view).
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 229mm x 162mm
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Additional inserts available at 60p each
- Ready within 4 – 5 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 invitation cards
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 40p extra per insert
- Split Order: Please note that we treat each order individually. Our minimum order of 70 cannot be split between a couple i.e. each side or individual would need to order a minimum of 70 each.
If you require a personalised quotation, then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need the following information:
- Invitation ID (this can be found at the end of each invitation card name)
- Number of events you have
- Number of inserts required for each event
We will endeavour to send you a personalised quotation back within 24 hours.
How to order this Indian wedding invite:
- Add the quantity required to the basket
- Check our Wedding stationery page to see if you require any other stationery
- Go to the basket and checkout using PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account)
- Whilst we aim to make sure our cards are in stock, as we sell on other platforms, we cannot guarantee stock availability. Should you order the wedding card and we do not have it in stock, a replacement card will be offered or if the customer chooses, a full refund will be provided
- Once the order is accepted, please email your wording to email@example.com
- We will then arrange for a digital pdf proof to be sent to you within 2 – 3 working days
- Once the proof has been approved, we will proceed to print your Indian wedding cards