Celebrate your sacred union with our exquisite Hindu wedding invitation. This elegant invitation is a perfect reflection of timeless traditions and divine blessings. Crafted on premium dark red cardstock, it exudes richness and sets the tone for a memorable celebration.
The centerpiece of the invitation is a beautiful lotus design, symbolizing purity and new beginnings. At the heart of the lotus, the divine form of Ganeshji graces the card. Ganeshji, the remover of obstacles, symbolizes love, prosperity, and divine blessings, making this invitation truly special.
The A5-sized card is a masterpiece of intricate details and profound symbolism. The dark red backdrop adds a touch of regality and sets the mood for a grand Hindu wedding ceremony. The use of high-quality materials ensures a luxurious look and feel, adding to the overall charm of the invitation.
Invite your loved ones to witness the sacred bond of matrimony, enveloped in the essence of tradition and spirituality. Our Hindu wedding card is a true reflection of your love and devotion, setting the stage for a joyous celebration of union.
Upon opening this Indian wedding card, you will see a flap at the bottom of the card, which can hold up to 5 inserts (please see additional images for the inside view).
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 229mm x 162mm
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Additional inserts available at 60p each
- Ready within 4 – 5 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 invitation cards
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 40p extra per insert
- Split Order: Please note that we treat each order individually. Our minimum order of 70 cannot be split between a couple i.e. each side or individual would need to order a minimum of 70 each.
If you require a personalised quotation, then please email us on email@example.com. We will need the following information:
- Invitation ID (this can be found at the end of each invitation card name)
- Number of events you have
- Number of inserts required for each event
We will endeavour to send you a personalised quotation back within 24 hours.
How to order this Indian wedding invite:
- Add the quantity required to the basket
- Check our Wedding stationery page to see if you require any other stationery
- Go to the basket and checkout using PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account)
- Whilst we aim to make sure our cards are in stock, as we sell on other platforms, we cannot guarantee stock availability. Should you order the wedding card and we do not have it in stock, a replacement card will be offered or if the customer chooses, a full refund will be provided
- Once the order is accepted, please email your wording to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then arrange for a digital pdf proof to be sent to you within 2 – 3 working days
- Once the proof has been approved, we will proceed to print your Indian wedding cards