Pink Indian wedding card with gold foiled ganesh, DL sized Hindu wedding card
Hindu wedding events encompass more energy and fun. Our exquisite Hindu Wedding Card designed with a beautiful gold pattern and symbol of lord Ganesha. This attractive Pink colour invitation card is a symbol of love which unites two souls forever. This card represents Hindu culture and rituals, which is served as a blessing for the new couples. Create your special day extra special with us. This Indian wedding card is a great choice for those that have a Pink theme or Pink colour scheme.
Upon opening this invite, your guests will be presented with various inserts for your respective functions. The inserts will be held at the bottom of the invite by the flap.
This Hindu invitation card is designed and printed in the UK by CardFusion.
Upon opening this Indian wedding card, you will see a flap at the bottom of the card, which can hold up to 5 inserts (please see additional images for the inside view).
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 220mm x 110mm.
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Price includes 2 inserts (either Cream or White)
- Additional inserts available at 30p each
- Ready within 4 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 pieces
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 30p extra per insert
How to order this Indian wedding card:
- Add the quantity required to the basket
- Check our Wedding stationery page to see if you require any other stationery
- Go to the basket and checkout using PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account)
- Whilst we aim to make sure our cards are in stock, as we sell on other platforms, we cannot guarantee stock availability. Should you order the wedding card and we do not have it in stock, a replacement card will be offered or if the customer chooses, a full refund will be provided
- Once the order is accepted, please email your wording to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then arrange for a digital pdf proof to be sent to you within 2 working days
- Once the proof has been approved, we will proceed to print your Indian wedding invites