Make your wedding day even more special with this exquisite Indian wedding card. The card features a stunning gold foiled heart, symbolizing love and romance, while the couple’s names are beautifully foiled in gold within the heart to add a personal touch. The entire design is printed on a high-quality dark red cardstock, adding to the richness of the invite.
The card is perfect for couples looking for a classic yet elegant wedding invitation. The gold foiled heart design is sure to make a lasting impression on your guests, and the premium dark red cardstock ensures that the invite is durable and long-lasting.
So, if you’re looking for a luxurious Indian wedding invite that exudes romance and sophistication, this gold foiled heart invite on premium dark red cardstock is the perfect choice for you. Order yours today and make your wedding day unforgettable.
Upon opening this Indian wedding card, you will see a flap at the bottom of the card, which can hold up to 5 inserts (please see additional images for the inside view).
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 229mm x 162mm
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Additional inserts available at 60p each
- Ready within 4 – 5 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 invitation cards
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 40p extra per insert
- Split Order: Please note that we treat each order individually. Our minimum order of 70 cannot be split between a couple i.e. each side or individual would need to order a minimum of 70 each.
If you require a personalised quotation, then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need the following information:
- Invitation ID (this can be found at the end of each invitation card name)
- Number of events you have
- Number of inserts required for each event
We will endeavour to send you a personalised quotation back within 24 hours.
How to order this Indian wedding invite:
- Add the quantity required to the basket
- Check our Wedding stationery page to see if you require any other stationery
- Go to the basket and checkout using PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account)
- Whilst we aim to make sure our cards are in stock, as we sell on other platforms, we cannot guarantee stock availability. Should you order the wedding card and we do not have it in stock, a replacement card will be offered or if the customer chooses, a full refund will be provided
- Once the order is accepted, please email your wording to email@example.com
- We will then arrange for a digital pdf proof to be sent to you within 2 – 3 working days
- Once the proof has been approved, we will proceed to print your Indian wedding cards