Celebrate the sacred union of two souls with our captivating Sikh wedding invitation, printed on premium white cardstock. A masterpiece that beautifully blends tradition and elegance, it features a gold foiled round floral pattern symbolizing the eternal journey of love. Within this resplendent design, the divine presence of the Khanda shines in glorious gold foiling, bestowing blessings upon the couple’s sacred union. Elegantly personalized with the names of the loving couple foiled in gold at the bottom, this invitation becomes a cherished keepsake.
Invite your loved ones to witness the profound commitment and blissful journey of love with this elegant Indian wedding invite, embracing the richness of Indian wedding traditions and creating an enduring impression on all recipients.
Upon opening this Indian wedding card, you will see a flap at the bottom of the card, which can hold up to 5 inserts (please see additional images for the inside view).
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 229mm x 162mm
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Additional inserts available at 60p each
- Ready within 4 – 5 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 invitation cards
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 40p extra per insert
- Split Order: Please note that we treat each order individually. Our minimum order of 70 cannot be split between a couple i.e. each side or individual would need to order a minimum of 70 each.
If you require a personalised quotation, then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need the following information:
- Invitation ID (this can be found at the end of each invitation card name)
- Number of events you have
- Number of inserts required for each event
We will endeavour to send you a personalised quotation back within 24 hours.
How to order this Indian wedding invite:
- Add the quantity required to the basket
- Check our Wedding stationery page to see if you require any other stationery
- Go to the basket and checkout using PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account)
- Whilst we aim to make sure our cards are in stock, as we sell on other platforms, we cannot guarantee stock availability. Should you order the wedding card and we do not have it in stock, a replacement card will be offered or if the customer chooses, a full refund will be provided
- Once the order is accepted, please email your wording to email@example.com
- We will then arrange for a digital pdf proof to be sent to you within 2 – 3 working days
- Once the proof has been approved, we will proceed to print your Indian wedding cards