Celebrate the joyous union of souls with our stunning Punjabi wedding card. Crafted with utmost artistry, this exquisite invitation showcases an intricate ornament design, a beautiful homage to tradition and culture. At its heart, the sacred Khanda symbol stands tall, radiating blessings and unity.
Printed on premium blue cardstock, every detail shimmers in resplendent gold foiling, from the elegant ornament to the names of the loving couple. It’s a masterpiece that captures the essence of your sacred bond.
A Treasure of Tradition
Embrace the richness of Punjabi heritage with this extraordinary wedding invite, as it weaves the beauty of tradition into every detail. It reflects the love, joy, and reverence that mark the beginning of your journey together.
Unite Your Loved Ones
Invite your dear ones to witness the grand celebration of your love story. With this elegant Sikh wedding card, you beckon them to share in the happiness that surrounds your special day.
Upon opening this Indian wedding card, you will see a flap at the bottom of the card, which can hold up to 5 inserts (please see additional images for the inside view).
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 229mm x 162mm
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Additional inserts available at 60p each
- Ready within 4 – 5 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 invitation cards
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 40p extra per insert
- Split Order: Please note that we treat each order individually. Our minimum order of 70 cannot be split between a couple i.e. each side or individual would need to order a minimum of 70 each.
If you require a personalised quotation, then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need the following information:
- Invitation ID (this can be found at the end of each invitation card name)
- Number of events you have
- Number of inserts required for each event
We will endeavour to send you a personalised quotation back within 24 hours.
How to order this Indian wedding invite:
- Add the quantity required to the basket
- Check our Wedding stationery page to see if you require any other stationery
- Go to the basket and checkout using PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account)
- Whilst we aim to make sure our cards are in stock, as we sell on other platforms, we cannot guarantee stock availability. Should you order the wedding card and we do not have it in stock, a replacement card will be offered or if the customer chooses, a full refund will be provided
- Once the order is accepted, please email your wording to email@example.com
- We will then arrange for a digital pdf proof to be sent to you within 2 – 3 working days
- Once the proof has been approved, we will proceed to print your Indian wedding cards