Welcome to our beautiful Hindu wedding invitation card, where the delicate beauty of flowers and the divine grace of Lord Ganesh come together to create a truly special and memorable celebration.
At the top left and top right corners of the card, you will find a charming floral and roses border that adds a touch of natural elegance and romanticism to the design. This delicate decoration will enchant your guests and set the tone for the enchanting occasion ahead.
In the centre of the card, you will see a stunning floral and roses wreath encircling a majestic gold foiled Ganesh. This divine symbol of wisdom, prosperity, and good fortune will bless your union and bring joy and abundance to your lives together.
At the bottom of the invitation, you will find the names of the couple, beautifully written in a classic and refined font. This personal touch adds a sense of intimacy and warmth to the invitation, inviting your loved ones to join you in celebrating your union and sharing in your joy.
Our Hindu wedding card is a true work of art, crafted with care and attention to detail to reflect the beauty and significance of your special day. With its timeless design and heartfelt message, it will surely become a cherished keepsake for you and your guests for years to come.
Upon opening this Indian wedding card, you will see a flap at the bottom of the card, which can hold up to 5 inserts (please see additional images for the inside view).
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 229mm x 162mm
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Additional inserts available at 60p each
- Ready within 4 – 5 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 invitation cards
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 40p extra per insert
- Split Order: Please note that we treat each order individually. Our minimum order of 70 cannot be split between a couple i.e. each side or individual would need to order a minimum of 70 each.
If you require a personalised quotation, then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need the following information:
- Invitation ID (this can be found at the end of each invitation card name)
- Number of events you have
- Number of inserts required for each event
We will endeavour to send you a personalised quotation back within 24 hours.
How to order this Indian wedding invite:
- Add the quantity required to the basket
- Check our Wedding stationery page to see if you require any other stationery
- Go to the basket and checkout using PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account)
- Whilst we aim to make sure our cards are in stock, as we sell on other platforms, we cannot guarantee stock availability. Should you order the wedding card and we do not have it in stock, a replacement card will be offered or if the customer chooses, a full refund will be provided
- Once the order is accepted, please email your wording to email@example.com
- We will then arrange for a digital pdf proof to be sent to you within 2 – 3 working days
- Once the proof has been approved, we will proceed to print your Indian wedding cards