Introducing our exquisite Hindu wedding card, featuring a beautiful floral wreath that encircles a stunning gold foiled Ganesh at its center. The intricate floral design exudes a sense of elegance and grace, setting the perfect tone for your special day.
At the bottom of the card, the names of the happy couple are expertly foiled in gold, adding an extra touch of sophistication to this already stunning card. The golden accents throughout the design make for a breath-taking, eye-catching presentation that your guests are sure to love.
This card is more than just an invitation – it’s a work of art that embodies the beauty and reverence of a traditional Hindu wedding. With its meticulous attention to detail and expert use of gold foiling, it’s sure to leave a lasting impression on your guests and be treasured for years to come.
So why settle for a generic wedding card when you can have a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that perfectly captures the magic and joy of your special day? Order yours today and experience the unparalleled beauty of our Hindu wedding card for yourself!
Upon opening this Indian wedding card, you will see a flap at the bottom of the card, which can hold up to 5 inserts (please see additional images for the inside view).
Size information: The envelope size for this invitation card is 229mm x 162mm
- Fits in standard first class postage
- Additional inserts available at 60p each
- Ready within 4 – 5 working days (once the proof has been approved)
- Minimum order is 70 invitation cards
- Price includes envelope
- Price includes designing and printing of inserts
- If you would like foiling on the inserts, the cost is 40p extra per insert
- Split Order: Please note that we treat each order individually. Our minimum order of 70 cannot be split between a couple i.e. each side or individual would need to order a minimum of 70 each.
If you require a personalised quotation, then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need the following information:
- Invitation ID (this can be found at the end of each invitation card name)
- Number of events you have
- Number of inserts required for each event
We will endeavour to send you a personalised quotation back within 24 hours.
How to order this Indian wedding invite:
- Add the quantity required to the basket
- Check our Wedding stationery page to see if you require any other stationery
- Go to the basket and checkout using PayPal (you can pay with your credit card if you don’t have a PayPal account)
- Whilst we aim to make sure our cards are in stock, as we sell on other platforms, we cannot guarantee stock availability. Should you order the wedding card and we do not have it in stock, a replacement card will be offered or if the customer chooses, a full refund will be provided
- Once the order is accepted, please email your wording to email@example.com
- We will then arrange for a digital pdf proof to be sent to you within 2 – 3 working days
- Once the proof has been approved, we will proceed to print your Indian wedding cards